Am

Reality is similar to Light.
It is not so much the object that is real, than the light which falls upon it. It is through seeing that an object is real. It is the seeing which made you so sure of the objects of your dreams. What makes you so sure of objects right now? Reality is the light of perception, objects are its forms only. You are Reality yourself, because the essence of the word I is perception, not the object of perception which continuously changes. I am not what i was, i am not what i thought i was, i am not what i think i am either, i am not the idea of what i am. I am this raw perception. I am the belief in thought and the disbelief. I am light. I am the giver of forms. I am what i am. I am that. I am. Am...

1 comment:

Mike said...

"I am this raw perception"

I like this sentence. Very clean, very clear.