Which side to choose?

It seems that each time i seem to rediscover my nature as experiencing or consciousness, being, universe or whatever word you want to put on this, each time the personality strikes back.
My mind, my attention, my emotions solicit my attention in a way i find myself completely incarnated again into a finite self, in time, with goals and anxieties. I seem to have a fight, obstacles, friends and enemies.
Deep inside there is a battle. This battle is between the absolute self who is detached from the content of Life, the other is a freedom-fighter engaging with the content.
It don't know what that says. I don't know at this moment which side to choose.

1 comment:

Nathan said...

I don't know what that says either and right now I don't want to think about it... but I know exactly what you mean.

I guess it's just (as if it was an easy thing to do!) a case of increasing alignment between the 'two'...