I Finally Got It!

Of course I didn't!
What is there to get? What final insight could there be? Insights, like all other thing ever witnessed, rise and fall. What end is there? Why would I want to come to an end? How boring would that be? So what, it's "game over" after? How arrogant, how naive would this belief be? Should I cling to an insight? Or spin a religion with a no-religion discourse? Write this blog with paternalistic tones? Teach while denying being a teacher (yes nowadays teachers don't teach, they "give pointers")?
Any thought about the Universe is merely a thought of the Universe, it is insignificant, it is powerless in its vainglory.
Bring me your school and i will burn it down, bring me your apprenticeship and i will slap your face.
The glory of Being already prevails, your knowing or seemingly understanding is irrelevant.
There is no insight that isn't confusion, there is no waking that is not dreaming, there is no non-self that is not self.

No comments: